Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Thursday, December 19, 2019

For Dolphins QB Josh Rosen, satisfying the coach's 'list' is job No. 1

If quarterback Josh Rosen ever wants to start for the Dolphins again, he’ll have to satisfy the conditions of coach Brian Flores‘ list, as Armando Salguero of The Miami Herald writes.  What’s on the list? Apparently, only Flores and the QB know the answer. “I’ve given him that list, for sure,” Flores said Wednesday. “I’m not giving you that list.” Salguero, speculatively, wonders if Flores is looking for more personality or leadership from Rosen. Fifteen-year veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick, who will play ahead of the former No. 10 overall pick for the rest of the season, has both in abundance. Fitzpatrick, who was asked a general question about camaraderie, agrees on the importance of the intangibles. “I just think simple things like sitting in the meal room and eating lunch with guys and getting to know guys, something as simple and as silly as that goes such a long way,” Fitzpatrick said. “In my mind, I’m not like ‘Oh, I’m going to sit with Dan Kilgore today because I want him to block better for me.’ That’s not

from Yardbarker: NFL https://ift.tt/38TpyYd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox