Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday Night Football open thread: Steelers vs. Patriots

New England Patriots v Pittsburgh Steelers Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty Images

Greetings, Raider Nation! Hope you enjoyed all of today’s games. Tonight on Sunday Night Football there’s a matchup between Raiders fans’ two least favorite teams outside of division rivals. The Patriots and Steelers will face off tonight in New England as the Pats will reveal their newest championship banner.

I really don’t want to talk about these two teams or this game. My seething hatred for both teams knows no bounds and I find the Patriots’ soul-selling immorality painfully dull and kitsch. Both Steelers fans and Pats fans are as obnoxious as it gets and I hope a meteor hits the stadium during the game. I can appreciate Antonio Brown’s desire to stick it to the Steelers, I just wish he wouldn’t have used the Raiders as a patsy to do so. It’s a shame Devin Bush won’t have the chance to banish him to the Shadow Realm tonight.

Watch this game, or don’t, or whatever, at 5:20 PM on NBC. I might go to bed early.



from Silver And Black Pride - All Posts https://ift.tt/2ZGYBpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox