Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Bear With Me: Free Agency, Antonio Brown, and The Bears

On the latest episode of Bear With Me, Robert S. discusses the Bears’ current needs and how (or “if”) they will go about addressing them. He also chimes in on the chatter linking Antonio Brown to the Bears

Hey Bears fans! It’s been an exciting week with Bears over Beers kicking off, so I shifted back to the mid-week slot - this one’s all about Free Agency.

First things first, I list off and review all the Bears that will be free agents this offseason. This includes UFAs, RFAs, and ERFAs.

From there I review the Bears needs, touching on what I’m sure will be considered a hot-button need this offseason.

I name a few free agents I’d like to see join the Bears, especially a certain 36 year old former DPOY that has just the right connections.

I talk about why kicking is so hard to scout and what I’d like to see Ryan Pace do to find a new kicker.

I address all the chatter I’ve heard about Antonio Brown being a “perfect fit” for the Bears and why I think the Bears would be foolish to trade for him (Hint: it has nothing to do with “personality issues”).

I then wrap up and give my final thoughts on free agency and why I think the Bears will ultimately be less involved than many.

Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Also, for those of you looking for this week’s poll it’ll be back up and running next week — Jeff Breckes will be joining me this coming Monday to help me host the first annual Bearscars, an awards show all about the Bears latest season. It should be a good one! Bear down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!



from Windy City Gridiron - All Posts https://ift.tt/2BMS131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox