Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting (2/16/2019)

Take off your pants and jacket. It's SNOT time.

After months of slobbering around the post modern slop I finally I escaped my pen and the other sheep. I'm driving far and fast and am watching the hills and mesquite turn into open splats of land filled with decrepit leafless witch broom bushes. There's restaurant called restauaraunts. Spats of life illuminated by sweaty food and super motel sign begging you to sleep with the roaches on crusy sheets. Not for me. For I am sleeping on the ground and hating the big stupid look at me moon. Laying with the rocks. Trying to fine pure free self expression. Dreaming with a bellyful of water and nuts. Thinking of what Thoreau said about not saving up and just going to save end in the long run. Even when I'm not here at least I know it's always there.

Anyways, what's are you doing tonight? Are you watching slam drunks and shots from behind the arc? Are you hot dogging and corn cobbing? Are you staying in and waiting for better days? Are you still being carried by the horses of motivation? Here's your space to talk about whatever. Enjoy your Saturday.



from Battle Red Blog - All Posts http://bit.ly/2Gtsf7T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox