Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

VIDEO: Todd Gurley is fed up

Clearly, the Rams’ RB1 has had enough.

I want you to watch Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley during his press availability tonight, and I want you to tell me if you think he gives a shit about the public furor over his usage/knee/whatever:

Consider these empassioned answers to engage his approach to a Week 5 game against the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday Night Football after a Rams’ loss in Week 4 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in which he tallied a total of five carries.

Per the official team transcript:

(On him not being a fan of Thursday night games and if there’s anything to be said about being able to move on quickly from Sunday’s game)

“Nothing really.”

(On if he has any idea on how they can get off to faster starts)

“(Shakes head no).”

(On if the noise factors into the way the game goes)

“(Shakes head no).”

Strangely enough, the official transcript as sent out by the team didn’t include the final question.

That question which I believe was asked by the Athletic’s Vinny Bonsignore (the Rams have modified their audio setup which makes some of the questions being asked by the media inaudible),

This is what I could make out from the question and Gurley’s audible answer which you can see in the video:

Bonsignore: Alternating series. Is that a player’s call or is it strictly a coaches call or is there input you have to say, “I’m good to go”...(inaudible)

Gurley: I think you’ve asked this question before. So take the answer I gave you last time.

Bonsignore: I don’t remember asking that question.

Gurley: I don’t remember you. I don’t remember you giving the question either.

I don’t know what’s going on with Todd. I don’t know what’s going on with his usage. I don’t know what I don’t know about what I don’t know.

I do know that Todd has had enough of it.



from Turf Show Times - All Posts https://ift.tt/2opu5Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox