Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Friday, November 8, 2019

Tim Dowling: I’ve never been to an NFL game, and it shows

I am enduring the mild humiliation of having the sport of my people explained to me by an English-born 21-year-old

Ten years ago I took my middle son to Wembley to see England play Ukraine. It was my first international football match, and I had to endure the discomfort of having to have everything explained to me by an 11-year-old, in an atmosphere of extreme menace. Below us, a Ukrainian player with long blond hair was fouled and lay on the pitch bleeding, to the fury of everyone around us.

“Who’s he?” I said to the middle one.

Related: Tim Dowling: it’s civil war in the kitchen – the boys are telling us off

Continue reading...

from NFL | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2PYY8ZV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox