Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Saturday, April 4, 2020

You make the pick in our live Chicago Bears 7-round mock draft

2018 NFL Draft Photo by Tim Warner/Getty Images

On Sunday, April 5, starting at 11:00 a.m. (Central time) we’re holding a LIVE mock draft and we’re asking you guys to make the ALL picks!

We’re going to try something new on WCG on Sunday by holding a live mock draft for the Chicago Bears where you, the Windy City Gridiron members, get to make all the picks.

I’ll get things started tomorrow morning for us at 11:00 a.m Chicago time by simulating a draft on on Pro Football Network, and the reason I picked that site is the ability to make trades.

Here’s how it will work.

I’ll start the sim and when it gets to the Bears pick I’ll post a poll in here with several options for you to choose from. The poll will remain open for 30 minutes and the winner of the poll is the pick. In the event of a tie I’ll make the final call. I’ll include up to 10 player options on each poll, and I’ll stick as close to the board as possible for those choices. If there’s an obvious scheme mismatch or too many similar players on the board I may move down to get us more positions to choose from.

Trading down will be an option in each poll, and if trade down is the selection I’ll look to move down and get the best deal possible within a few minutes. If I can’t swing a deal in a few minutes we’ll just stay at the spot.

There will be no trading up in the simulation because I don’t want to deal with a poll targeting specific trade up options.

See you guys tomorrow morning right here for the fun!

Fingers crossed that there’s not a Pro Football Network glitch or crash during the festivities...



from Windy City Gridiron - All Posts https://ift.tt/3aV9wO0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox