Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Thursday, September 24, 2020

NFL Picks Week 3: Just missing perfection

Baltimore Ravens v Kansas City Chiefs Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images

The DBN staff predicts the Week 3 games.

I got so excited last week, because I started a perfect 14-0 with my picks. I thought that I would get my first ever perfect week, but then I lost the Sunday nighter when Cam Newton couldn’t score from the 1-yard line, and then also lost the Monday night game. Barry Shuck stayed pace with a 14-2 record to maintain the lead among the staff.

NOTE: Picks can be changed leading up to kickoff. Feel free to comment on any of the games each week in the comments section. Most of the staff will simply be making picks straight up. Here are the Week 3 picks:



from Dawgs By Nature - All Posts https://ift.tt/330xiHd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox