Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Monday, December 3, 2018

CSR fantasy football regular season playoff predictions

Here’s a look at who’s on the bubble in my CSR leagues and my prediction for the playoffs

In my four CSR leagues I’m a lock for a playoff spot in two leagues and on the proverbial bubble in the two others. I find this slightly ironic that on the day the fantasy season for many could end the Panthers also find their season hanging on the brink. Can we all agree another loss by the Panthers today is a death knell for their season? To fall to 6-6 and most likely a game and a tiebreaker behind their competition for the sixth playoff spot would be too much to overcome. Especially when you consider they still have two games with the Saints left of their four remaining games. Ugh!

CSR 1

In CSR 1 my team Mr. Totes McCaffrey (6-6) has the worst record of my four teams but is two games ahead in the division. So I will take that all day long since it could be just the opposite situation. Take second place team in my division Devin Can Wait for instance. That team has scored more points than my team but is 4-8 and OUT of the playoffs. Fantasy football can be a cruel mistress.

Ol’ Devin Can Wait can play the spoiler role as he finishes his season against FC Carolina 8-4, managed by Ivan, who is in 6th place. Seventh place team This Curtis on Fiya just needs to beat Cyclotic Episodes (4-8) combined with a FC Carolina loss to make it in. Looking at the match-ups in those two games I think the result is clear.

Wild Card Prediction: FC Carolina garners the 6th spot

League Winner Prediction: Mr. Totes McCaffrey routes those wanna be Fan 2C All Stars to win CSR 1 in back to back seasons.

CSR 13

Moving on to CSR 13 I find myself in much better shape regarding the playoff picture. My team Gaulden Showers (8-4) is currently in third place but the top two teams are playing each other. If ARMAHgeddon (8-4) loses to Ol’ Brass Balls (9-3) then I might speak into a bye in round one.

Looking at the wildcard positions this one is interesting. The top 5 are set but we have three teams vying for the last spot. DJ Rooaaar, Butt Monkeys and Futt Buckers are all 6-6 and must win to have a shot. Actually DJ Rooaarr could win his division with a win and a Moore TDs Please (6-6) loss.

Wild Card Prediction: DJ Rooaarrrr pounces on the 6th spot

League Winner Prediction: Gaulden Showers rains on Ol’ Brass Balls parade causing them to rust up, posting their worst score of the season. Showers win!

CSR IDP 2

Sitting in the sixth position I would normally be concerned for this game given I’m playing the fourth seed My D isn’t Short Cox. But given all six playoff spots are already set there isn’t much excitement here. That starts next week.

League Winner Prediction: It Makes Gano Sense handcuffs Wanted in Two states to win the championship. He thought he could run his way to the top but instead he gets busted. (You might be seeing a pattern in my predictions at this point, maybe?)

CSR 59

In the maiden season of CSR 59 we have a real nail biter for the final playoff spot. My team Kuechin that Ass (7-5) is battling seventh place Made You Luke (7-5). Unfortunately he has the advantage in the match-up as I’m playing fifth seed Kuechly Do You Love Me (8-4) whereas he is playing eighth seed Miles Team (5-7).

Wildcard Prediction: For Kuechly Do You Love Me the answer is NO! You are ugly and he hates you! But that’s not why he hates you. It’s because you lose!

League Winner Prediction: Kuechin that Ass was just waiting for December to roll around so we could really start kicking that ass! In the final ShitOutaLuke (11-1) lay out a proverbail turd on the proverbial fantasy football field. No luck here mister, Kuechin that Ass triumphs!

And so it will be written in the annals of CSR fantasy football lore. The season of Jaxon!

I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did writing it.



from Cat Scratch Reader - All Posts https://ift.tt/2E9MeHw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox