Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Monday, May 13, 2019

A.J. Brown impresses at Titans rookie mini-camp

I said that I wasn’t going to get excited about a Titans receiver because I know that only ends in heartbreak, but then we get this video from A.J. Brown’s first day on the field as a Titan:

Brown better be that guy that breaks the curse. Oh, and by the way, look at him here:

And here:

DK Metcalf got all the hype for that picture that was circulating on Twitter before the draft, but Brown is quite the physical specimen himself. And here I am hype about a Titans’ receiver. Pray for me.

The other thing that I saw a lot of on Twitter from this first workout was the hands on work Mike Vrabel was doing with 5th round pick D’Andre Walker:

We have seen Vrabel does this numerous other times with his players in practice and with draft prospects. Walker has quite a bit of upside, especially for a 5th round pick.

Here is what Coach Vrabel and some of the players had to say after the workout was over:

I love the smile on Nate Davis’s face when he steps up to the microphone.



from Music City Miracles - All Posts http://bit.ly/2LG34T4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox