Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Albert Haynesworth pleads for kidney donor on Instagram

Albert Haynesworth shared a heartbreaking post on Instagram Wednesday as he sits in the hospital with failing health. The former NFL All-Pro defensive lineman posted a photo that showed him in a hospital bed. In the post, Haynesworth says his kidneys have failed him since July 7 and he needs a transplant. He sent a plea for help, reaching out to friends, family and fans for a potential donor. “Well this hard for me to say but my doctors said I should reach out to my family, friends and fans Some of you may know I’ve been battling kidney disease for a few years now the time has come family, friends and fans I’m in dire need of a kidney mine have finally failed me on July 7 2019. It’s hard to believe from being a professional athlete to only 8 season in retirement that my body has taken another major blow. First with the brain aneurism 3 seasons out of the NFL to now my kidneys failing me. But the bright side of this latest ordeal I can ask for help by asking for someone to generously donate a kidney. If you a

from Yardbarker: NFL https://ift.tt/2JrfJpK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox