Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Jeremy Hill 'pretty close' to recovered from season-ending ACL injury

Free agent running back Jeremy Hill barely logged any time with the Patriots before going down with a torn ACL in Week 1 of the 2018 season, but he says he’s nearly ready to return to the field, per Herbie Teope of the Advocate: “I think for me coming off a big ACL injury, I’m just doing what I can to get back to 100%. I know there’s going to be a job waiting on me when I get cleared, so that’s all I’m doing now. I’m just trying to get healthy and once that happens, I’ll be back. I’m pretty close. I’m about eight months out of surgery, so hopefully soon.” Hill, now 26, enjoyed several seasons as the Bengals’ main ball-carrier from 2014 to 2016, averaging 222 carries, 919 yards and 10 touchdowns during that time. The 2014 and 2015 seasons, notably, were especially productive campaigns for Hill, as he ranked as a top-12 back in Football Outsiders’ success rate metric in both seasons. Hill was Cincinnati’s nominal starter in 2017 even after the club used a second-round pick on Joe Mixon, but Hill went down with

from Yardbarker: NFL https://ift.tt/2LO8fyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox