Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Saturday, August 10, 2019

S.N.O.T.: (8/10/2019)

Houston Texans v Green Bay Packers Photo by Quinn Harris/Getty Images

Take off your pants in jacket.

I’m late. I’m late. I’m sorry I’m late.

I was down in the lab reading and watching and pro football reference game play findering for the 2019 NFL season preview. There will be a bunch of podcasts and articles and that entire sort of thing coming out this week. Yeah, I’m thinking I’m back.

Thats all I got. This is your space to discuss whatever you want. How Zach Grienke’s addition to the Astros has come along, whether or not time exists, how much protein should you eat every day, or the difference between black and death metal.

Whatever you want it’s up to you. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.



from Battle Red Blog - All Posts https://ift.tt/2YZcZEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox