Get the latest NFL news, scores, stats, standings, fantasy games, and more from NFL Slash! The official source for NFL news, schedules, stats, scores and much more...

Breaking

Friday, February 21, 2020

Golden Nuggets: ‘The people’s Tight End’

NFL: Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports

San Francisco 49ers links for Friday February 21, 2018

There really isn’t much to talk about at the moment other than arguing about whether to keep Arik Armstead, Jimmy Ward or Emmanuel Sanders and even that seems to have become too repetitive with both sides saying the same things over and over and over. I guess it is better than hearing about one of our players getting arrested but I would almost rather get a tooth pulled than hear someone talk about how Arik Armstead is going to be dogging it after getting a new contract one more time.

The owners seem to be waiting for the players association’s response to their CBA terms before beginning to sign anyone. It also would be nice to know what the 2020 salary cap will be.

I tried to get the conversation going last week on who we might choose in the upcoming draft and I want to thank everyone that contributed. I am still looking into some of the players a few of you mentioned. My favorite players in the draft this week are CeeDee Lamb and Clyde Edwards-Helaire. I know CeeDee is out of reach but I love watching that guy, he is so quick. What has grabbed my attention with Helaire is his receiving ability. Check out the last two minutes of this highlight video. I think he would make a good receiving threat out of our backfield. That’s it for now, I’m sure I will have two more draft picks to share next week.

Here’s Georgie!

One thing that did come up that I thought people might be interested in was this 49ers.com link of George Kittle’s Most Memorable Mic’d Up Moments

(Site decorum) yes! I know I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much 49ers.com.

Now onto those five sizzling hot links:

Evaluating the Impact of the 49ers 2019 Rookie Class Kelana martin

49ers roster analysis: Signing George Kittle to new contract top focus Matt Maiocco

Which teams can afford to wait for Tom Brady? Mike Florio

49ers Top 20 for ‘20: #15 Kwon Alexander Gilbert Brink

Who changed, who stayed put: Coordinators for all 32 NFL teams ESPN Staff


//
from Niners Nation - All Posts https://ift.tt/2PdFLPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox